Houghton Hams Gammon Steak & Egg Salad
This week Agnieszka’s cooked up her favourite salad. Take a look you might want to try over the weekend!
- 3 Gammon Steaks
- 1 Large or 2 Small Sticks of Leek
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1-2 Tbsp of Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp of Mustard
- Black Pepper
1. Fry gammon for 2 minutes on each side (could be boiled if that’s your preference).
2. Boil eggs for 6 to 10 min, peel off the shells and set to the side.
3. Cut leek lengthwise in half and then chop into
4. Cut gammon into 5mm cubes, place in a bowl, add the leek, chop eggs and add to the gammon.
5. Mix mayonnaise with mustard and then combine together with the rest of the ingredients.
6. Add black pepper to your taste and place it in the fridge for a couple of hours or just… dig in!